GMP CARS is seeking high performing, energetic Estimators. If you are driven to succeed and want to be part of a great team, we want to invest in your future. We are growing rapidly in the Bay area and look forward to you joining our team!
- Provide outstanding customer service experience by providing fair estimates, clear communication and building loyal clientele
- Responsible for restoring a vehicle back to its original and operational condition after a collision
- Make decisions on repairing or replacing pieces while taking into consideration safety, cost and cycle time.
- Perform quality repairs in timely manner
- Work and communicate with others on vehicle repair status
- Examine damaged vehicle and plan repair process
- Approve all adjustments on body and paint estimates
- Handle customer complaints and adjustment matters
- Understand, keep abreast of and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect departmental operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, etc
- Previous experience in a Collision Center/Body Shop is Required
- Previous experience and working knowledge of body repair and insurance processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be willing to submit to a background & drug screen prior to employment